Our team has years of experience in directly providing invoice factoring services for clients in many different industries. Now we put that experience to work as invoice factoring brokers for clients in dozens of industries:
- Trucking, transportation and logistics companies
- Business delivery services and business couriers
- Agencies that provide staffing, recruiting placements, and temporary workers
- Niche temporary worker staffing agencies – medical, nursing, security guard, etc.
- Business consulting and services (B2B organizations that invoice their customers)
- Distribution operations, manufacturing facilities and other supply chain companies
- 3rd party sellers like Zulily vendors and Amazon merchants
- Vendors selling through Costco, Sams Club, Walmart and other mass retailers
- Wholesalers, resellers and distributors
- Oil and gas (and all gas and oil field contractors)
- Energy and utilities companies and contractors
Since we work with many different invoice factoring companies and not a one-size-fits-all program, we can help factoring clients whose organizations and invoices are relatively small to mid-size and large client accounts that may factor invoices in the millions.
Nearly any type of company that invoices customers for payment or waits more than 15 days or more to get paid after completing delivery of goods or fulfillment of services might be able to improve cash flow immediately by factoring invoices. Take the first step and request a no-cost, no-obligation receivables financing proposal today.