The same challenges that affect other B2B organizations also drive the need for supply chain finance — having the ability to take on new business, take advantage of manufacturer discounts for large purchases or purchase inventory needed to satisfy larger clients are just a few of the times when a distribution company might be looking for a supply chain finance tool.
Distributors that factor invoices eliminate the weeks – or months – they might otherwise spend waiting for customers to pay. They can focus on growing their business instead of chasing down customer payments.
When supply chain factoring companies factor invoices, they fund an advance on the invoice immediately, putting working capital into the hands of the distributors and manufacturers who factor with us right away.
Even if you are already factoring invoices, we encourage you to apply for a free, no-obligation invoice factoring proposal so you can make sure you have the best factoring agreement in place for your distribution business. We offer distributor factoring solutions with:
- Low factoring fees – ranging from 1-5%
- High advances on factored invoices – up to 98%
- No long term contracts or hidden penalties
- Free same day funding of advances
- No cost to apply and no hidden fees
- No monthly minimums – factor when you choose
- Non-recourse supply chain factoring means less financial risk for your business
- Choose whether to invoice your customers or assign the task to the Factor
With no long term contracts, it’s up to the factoring company to earn your on-going business by providing you with a consistently high level of prompt, professional customer service from a knowledgeable account manager. You’ll have the peace of mind of knowing you’re working with someone who understands and appreciates the unique needs of your business.