Our factoring clients’ represent many different types of companies in the Beer, Wine and Spirits industry that can expedite cash flow by factoring, including:
- Beer, Wine, Spirits or Beverage Producers
- Beer, Wine, Spirits or Beverage Distributors
- Breweries, Craft Brewers, Distilleries, Distillers, Vintners and Wineries (B2B Sales)
Low factoring rates and high advances are just the beginning. Our wine and spirits invoice factoring clients enjoy many other program benefits; such as:
- Low factoring rates – as low as 1%
- High advances up to 98% with free, same day funding
- No factoring minimums – do what’s best for your company
- No application, due diligence, or hidden fees
- No long term contracts
- Retain control of invoicing or task the factoring company and reduce your overhead
- Fast approvals and free credit checks on your customers
We offer beer, wine and spirits invoice factoring services that are delivered with professional customer service, day in and day out. Working with us doesn’t cost you more, but it can help you get a factoring agreement that’s tailored to your business needs and preferences.
Apply online and we’ll reach out with a free quote and the information you need to determine whether factoring would benefit your company.