Seattle Factoring Companies – Industries Served
We want to help you grow your business from where it is today, to where you want to be tomorrow. Our factoring clients come from a wide variety of industries, including:
- Apparel wholesalers, textiles, etc.
- Beer, winery and spirits (growers, bottlers, wineries and distributors)
- B2B delivery service and courier companies
- Ecommerce Amazon and Zulily vendors
- Freight movement, shipping and logistics
- Independent publishers and authors
- Oil and gas, cable, telecom and other utilities
- Software and app developers
- Supply chain manufacturers and distributors
- Temporary employment and staffing agencies
- Transportation, trucking and logistics
And many others! Nearly any type of organization that invoices customers for payment or waits for payments for goods sold or services rendered, such as sellers who sell through ecommerce sites (Amazon, Zulily, and others), authors, self-publishers, app and software developers that wait 30 or more days for royalties or dividends, etc. may be able to use factoring to speed up cash flow and grow more quickly.