- Members shall assist one another in all industry aspects, except for proprietary information.
- Members shall not use or take advantage of information which may have been obtained in the process.
- Members shall subscribe to truth in advertising standards.
- Members shall strive to promote the International Factoring Association (IFA) and its goals and objectives, as well as the commercial finance industry as a whole, through educational venues, public relations opportunities and member advertising media.
- Members shall communicate non-confidential information relating to other members violation of this Code of Ethics to the (IFA) International Factoring Association Board of Directors. In the event of such a violation, the member will be required to change their behavior.
For more information, visit the official website of the International Factoring Association (IFA).
Ultimately, the characteristics common to the top invoice factoring companies are the same reasons that you should work with us to get a receivables financing agreement that helps your business grow faster.