What We Do as Seattle Factoring Brokers
- Working with us doesn’t cost you more
- We work like we want to earn your continued business and referrals
- Working with us could help you get a better factoring agreement in place, with a top factoring company
Yes, it’s true that you don’t need a factoring broker to get a factoring proposal. But it’s also true that time is your most valuable commodity. Our team has more than a decade of experience working inside an invoice factoring company. We know how the application process, underwriting, customer approvals, credit limits, schedule processing, funding and day to day account management works. And we know how it should be done.
We leverage our experience and knowledge of the best factoring companies in the US to help our clients get better factoring agreements in place – to minimize the costs of receivables financing and maximize the benefits. We connect our clients with top US factoring companies that offer:
- low factoring fees – as low as 1%
- high advances – as high as 98%
- free same day advances
- fast approvals
- credit limit reviews and manual underwriting
- no long term contracts or factoring minimums
- option to retain control of invoicing or outsource it to the factoring company
- additional value-add perks and industry-specific benefits
If you’re exploring invoice factoring quotes right now, request a quick quote from us so you have something to compare against the factoring quotes you receive from receivables financing companies. Even if you’re already factoring, we are happy to give you a free, no-obligation factoring quote to compare against your current agreement. We want you to be sure you have the factoring agreement in place that’s best for your business.