Business Loans and Working Capital Financing by Industry
Working capital financing tools like a business line of credit, business cash advance and merchant cash advance can be used by nearly any type of organization to get fast access to a lump sum of working capital.
Approvals and financing amounts are based on an organization’s sales history so these tools are often used by retail-type businesses and restaurants that perform many customer transactions each day, and which have been in business for at least a few months.
Our clients’ businesses run the gamut from small to large and come from a wide variety of industries. Some are small business owners with one location and some are even sole proprietors; others are medium-sized organizations, franchises and multi-location businesses that use working capital financing to expedite growth.
Our financing programs are commonly used by organizations in these industries:
- retail shops and boutiques
- franchise owners / franchisees
- restaurants from fast food to fine dining
- bars, coffee shops and other specialty food or beverage retailers
- hotels, motels, resorts, bed and breakfast and other hospitality establishments
- specialty local independent business owners and mom and pop shops
- service providers like dry cleaners, dog groomers and others
- independent contractors and technicians
- dental, cosmetic medical or cosmetic dental practices – and many others!
The flexible nature of our business loans and alternatives makes is possible for nearly any type of organization to qualify for and use our working capital financing tools to benefit their businesses.
It’s free to apply and there is no obligation to accept so there’s no risk to find out more about financing programsyou could use to grow your business faster.